Monday, January 21, 2008

The To Do List Moved Over Here

Before I set up this blog I had started a TO DO list over on my blog at Willa's Notebook.

I wrote this list on the 18th. I will mark off the DONE items or mark them UW for "underway".

As I need to add and update it I will.

Master List
---Jan. 18---
1-Finish unpacking my suitcase from last weekend's end of my vacation. UW
2-Clean up the car.
3-Make real progress on getting all the window treatments replaced in my house.
4-Organize my closet...for real this time. UW
5-Finish my taxes.
6-Do the regular chores. DONE! The entire house cleaned except for the spare room.
7-Balance my checkbook.
8-Get rid of the excess crap in my makeup basket. DONE!
9-Finish the HOA minutes. DONE, DONE, FINALLY DONE!
10-Work on my budget.
11-Buy more thank you notes and paper towels.
12-Have coffee at Starbuck's at least once this weekend. DONE
13-Groom at least one dog.
14-Make a Master List of All the Things I need to do (and move some of these things onto it). DONE--that's what this is!
15-Work on the website I am currently engaged in creating. (Lots of it DONE!!!!)
16-Dream at least three times this weekend about things that are important for me to achieve. UW!
---Jan. 21---
17-Call heater repair/electrician! The central heat is throwing the breaker all of a sudden and it's cold in Texas. A+ Priority...get 'er done, Willa.
18-Make a list of projects I want to get done...the big 'uns. Either make a plan or let it go.
19-Make a list of habits to change.
20-Update that other website which is long overdue.
21-Make a list of daily life maintenance tasks so everything doesn't have to be done on the weekend.
21-Read/outline / try to freaking comprehend the global economy bs in the article for the strategic planning meeting on 1/26. UW
22-Figure out what you are taking to the "thing" on 1/25. Get it.
23-Pay electric bill.
24-Pay phone bill, cancel wireless service on cellular, cancel that other thing you need to cancel.
25-Go to tax office, change truck title...this week.
26-Get rid of the funky, junky fat clothes you slop around the house in. DONE...well, most of them.
27-Measure the bedroom window and the sliding glass door. Write down. Put in wallet.




I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments: